DO I WANNA KNOW?

Bern, Switzerland

1 comment




*english version*
It is really surprising how my life changed during the past two years. I'm blogging already for a long time and I still enjoy it. I tried to create my first blog “Fashion Brain”, where I shared to my five readers inspiration I found on the web until I found about Tumblr. My second try was “Xamy's Diary”, I failed because I didn't have time for it. As you know, all good things happen on the third try and that step was more successful as I expected.

Since I started “Stylochromic”, the popularity of my blog raised. In the past two years I have been warming up for the real blogging life that began this year and I'm very satisfied of my performance. When 2016 hit the calendar I wanted to improve and take everything to a higher level and I could finally make my debut as an international influencer. Dubai, Berlin, New York and Paris were suddenly on the list, it couldn't be a better start in the year. Even though I had a lot of stress while fashion week season, because of the many appointments I had and to be honest I was about to give up on my blog (I will tell you more about it in another article).

Everything is happening fast like I wanted to, sometimes there are weeks where I'm overestimating myself and I get in a hurry but in the end I always deal with the creations of the blog posts. Now that things changed, I'm finally graduating in about a month so I will have more time from now on. I can finally start what I love to do and it's to share with you my interests and places where I love to spend days on. In the coming days I will get a new equipment, which will allow me to create better vlogs and photos. I can't wait!

Several forecast-apps have been telling that the Summer starts tomorrow. I can finally swim again, wear slightly pieces or go and do a BBQ with friends. Even though my friends aren't capable of doing a fire, I'm looking forward.

If you have suggestions about the blog, I would love to read about it. You can always write a comment below or write me a mail. The descriptions to the outfits are from now on at the bottom of the blog post. Enjoy it!


*deutsche version*
Es ist wirklich erstaunlich wie sich mein Leben in den letzten zwei Jahren verändert hat. Ich blogge wie bekannt schon seit längerem. Ich versuchte mein erster Blog "Fashion Brain", wo ich meine gefundene Inspirationen mit meinen fünf Leser teilte bis ich auf Tumblr gestossen bin. Mein zweiter Versuch war "Xamy's Diary", das wegen fehlende Zeit gescheitert ist. Da alle guten Dinge drei sind, versuchte ich mein letzter Versuch in der Bloggerwelt mit Erfolg.

Seit ich "Stylochromic" ins Leben gerufen habe, steigt die Popularität. Die letzten zwei Jahren habe ich mich aufgewärmt und ich bin damit sehr dankbar und zufrieden. Seit 2016 wollte ich einen höheren Status erreichen und es gelang mir den Durchbruch in der Bloggerszene. Dubai, Berlin, New York, Paris waren plötzlich auf der Liste und es konnte nicht besser laufen. Ich hatte sehr viel mühe bei Fashion Weeks, weil ich noch nie so viele Termine hatte und beinahe hätte ich meinen Blog endgültig aufgegeben (werde euch mehr in einem anderen Artikel darüber erzählen).

Auf jeden Fall läuft alles wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe, zwar überschätze ich mich in einigen Situationen, ich schaffe es trotzdem meistens. Endlich ermöglicht mir die Zeit mich auf den Blog zu konzentrieren sowie meine Leidenschaft und Abenteuer mit euch zu teilen. Ich werde mich in den nächsten Tagen gut bewaffnen und eine neue Ausrüstung besorgen, welche es ermöglicht besser Vlogs und Fotos hinzubekommen. Ich freue mich riesig!

Verschiedene Temperaturen-Apps kündigen ab Morgen den Sommer an. Endlich kann ich wieder schwimmen gehen, leichtere Kleidung tragen oder mit Freunde grillieren. Auch obwohl ich das Feuer machen muss, weil jeder unfähig ist, freue ich mich darauf.

Falls ihr mir Verbesserungsvorschläge für den Blog schreiben wollt, wäre ich froh über einige Kommentare oder eine Mail. Die Beschreibung zu meinem Outfit sind neue ganz unten, Viel Spass!



SHOP THE LOOK
Jeans - H&M 
College Jacket - Casual Friday (similar HERE)
White Basic Shirt - Zara
Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt - Topman (similar HERE)
Sneakers "Stan Smith Mid" - Adidas Originals 
Beanie - Snipes (similar HERE)

1 comment

  1. Ich mag es sehr, dass du jetzt auf Deutsch deine Texte verfasst. Dein Outfit ist auch ein sehr cooler, weiter so und hoffentlich bis bald!
    - Martin

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.