SPORTY X CASUAL

Bern, Switzerland

0 comments

*english version*
Actually, this should be the article of day two at the fashion week, but I have to say that I didn't make it to take pictures during these days.

I was feeling great on the first day and I was actually glad that the fashion week time had finally come. On the second day everything started to change. I suddenly had no more desire to keep attending the fashion week, I guess I had enough of that superficiality and kind of arrogance the people were showing. Even though, the concept of the fashion week is amazing, where you can see designers' new collection and meet people of the industry, but every season it makes me puke (sorry for the expression) to see these attention-addicted visitors.

I'm a bit shy at fashion weeks, while other bloggers do not have a problem to pose for street style photographers, I rather to stay in the background and if they ask me for a picture I mostly say NO! Sometimes I think that blogging is something that isn't meant for me. I'm unobtrusively, I like to be surrounded by a few people and I do not talk a lot with strangers. I am that way and there's nothing I can do at the moment. The bad thing is that some of you have built their selves another me, who is mostly based on how I am on social media. Probably I'm not used to a lot of attention, I guess I need to work hard on that.

What is next? I will definitely keep posting looks, the topic "Berlin Fashion Week" is over until I don't know when. See you soon here again for the next article, which is going to be about "How to keep the pictures' resolution game high".

*deutsche version*
Eigentlich sollte dieser Artikel über den zweiten Tag der Fashion Week sein, aber ich muss euch sagen, dass ich es wieder nicht geschafft habe Bilder zu schiessen während der ganzen Woche.

Am ersten Tag ging es mir noch gut und war eigentlich glücklich darüber wieder einmal die Fashion Week zu besuchen. Am zweiten Tag begann sich alles zu ändern. Ich hatte auf einmal keine Lust auf die Fashion Week, ich hatte bestimmt genug von dieser Oberflächlichkeit und teilweise Arroganz die Menschen dort ausstrahlen. An sich finde ich die Fashion Week eine sehr gute Idee, um sich ein Bild der Kollektionen der Designer zu machen, doch jedes Jahr kotzt es mich ein wenig an (Entschuldigung für den Ausdruck!) wegen den Aufmerksamkeit suchenden Besucher.

Ich bin ein wenig scheu an Fashion Weeks, währen andere Blogger ohne Problem für Street-Style Fotografen posieren, halte ich mich lieber im Hintergrund und falls sie mich um ein Bild fragen, lautet meine Antwort immer NEIN! Manchmal denke ich, dass das Bloggen nichts für mich ist. Ich bin unauffällig, ich bin gerne unter wenig Menschen, ich spreche kaum mit Personen, die ich nicht kenne. So bin ich nun mal, aber nicht jeder kommt damit klar, weil sie ein anderes Bild von mir haben, den sie sich selber auf Social Media gestalten. Ich bin dem Ruhm nicht gewachsen und in diesem Bereich muss ich mich unbedingt verbessern, den meine Träume und Talente liegen nun mal in der Unterhaltungsbranche.

Wie geht es weiter hier? Ich werde auf jeden Fall weitere Looks posten, das Thema Berlin Fashion Week können wir jetzt in Ruhe vergraben für immer (Wer weiss, vielleicht kehre ich nochmal zurück). New York steht ist die nächste Reisedestination, bin mir zwar immer noch nicht sicher aber ich lasse es euch wissen.






GET THE LOOK
Stripped Shirt - Zara
Jacket - Native Youth
Sneakers - HUB Footwear
Pants - Bershka

Post a Comment

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.