BE FREE

Bern, Switzerland

0 comments


After having an amazing and spontaneous weekend I’m back as promised. If you were here during the last days, you may have heard that I will publish every second day a post and I’m glad it’s working.

I’m feeling so free, so alive. I’m being who I always wanted to be and surrounded by the people I always wanted to be in my life. Sometimes we just need to be instead of burning our brains thinking about what might have been or happened and also thinking too far in the future. What matters is now. Enjoy the moment and make it an unforgettable memory.

Today I will relax a little bit because next week is going to be very exhausting, but what is better for a blogger than making your blog fetch and starting a business with it? I should stop complaining about it because as long as I get possibilities of having great experience I’m happy.

I also wanted to thank you guys so much for all the support! I can’t even get over the fact that the amount of visitors grew up 2,5 times more than last year, I couldn’t be more happy about it.





GET THE LOOK
Shirt - Jack & Jones
Sandals - Pasito
Backpack - Mandarina Duck

Post a Comment

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.