DOLLHOUSE

Bern, Switzerland

0 comments

*english version*
I'm back again. As I promised, here I am after an exciting week. What happened this week will be a secret and it will never come up.

As you probably know from the post before, I could finally get the new equipment which allows me to make better pictures and videos for the blog. Thanks to Nikon you can enjoy the content even more from now on.

This outfit reflects another side of me. Everyone has multiple sides, some we like to show and some we try to hide as good as possible. I like to laugh, I love it actually. Everyone knows me like that and that's how I really am. Everyone knows me that way and I personally think, that it's a great thing.

Some weeks ago I showed another side as a reaction. Some attacked me with really bad comments on social media (on Instagram to be exact), because of my sense of humor and my controversial personality. I'm actually really calmed when it comes to haters and comment with full of negativity. But what if someone actually hurt my feelings? Should I let my anger eat me from inside or should I confront that person? I did the second thing which wasn't that bad to be honest because that's the way we can solve some of our problems. We do not want to leave our problems like trash in the ocean, they will always be there.

I have never tried pastel colors on an outfit and I could finally try it for once. I love these soft colors which looks great combined with almost everything. I got the jacket from COS almost a year ago, I love the jacket as it's made of a special material and it looks unusual as well. The t-shirt is from Jack & Jones and the shoes from Dr. Martens. The comfy jeans with a great cut are from Liquor NPoker. They got a big selection of outstanding jeans and I can only recommend the brand to you.

*deutsche version*
Ich bin wieder da. Wie versprochen, melde ich mich nach einer spannenden Woche, die es in sich hatte. Was geschehen ist bleibt ein Geheimnis, welches nie ans Licht kommen wird.

Wie ihr bestimmt im vorherigen Beitrag gelesen habt, habe ich mich neu ausgerüstet, die besseren Bilder hier auf dem Blog ermöglichen. Dank Nikon könnt ihr die zukünftigen Bilder und Videos geniessen.

Dieses Outfit spiegelt eine ganz andere Seite von mir. Jeder hat mehrere Seiten, manche zeigt man oft und gerne aber andere werden in den Hintergrund gestellt aus bestimmte Gründe. Ich lache viel, sehr viel sogar. So kennen mich alle und ich finde es persönlich gut, nur positives über mich zu hören.

Vor einiger Zeit zeigte ich eine andere Seite aus Reaktion. Ich wurde auf sozialen Netzwerke (Instagram, um präzise zu sein) angegriffen, wegen meinem Humor und meiner kontroversen Art. Eigentlich bin ich immer ruhig, wenn es um "Neider" oder "verletzende Aussagen". Ich ignoriere diese Menschenkategorie endgültig. Aber was, falls mich jemand wirklich verletzt? Soll ich wirklich lassen das meine Wut mich von innen auffrisst oder die Person konfrontieren? Ich tat letzteres was gar nicht so schlecht war und nur so können manche Probleme gelöst werden, sonst bleiben sie wie Müll auf dem Meer.

Ich habe noch nie Pastellfarben an einem Outfit versucht und entschied mich es zu tun. Mir gefallen diese sanften Farben, die sehr gut zur Geltung kommen. Die Jacke ist von COS, die ich mal vor fast einem Jahr gekauft habe. Das T-Shirt ist von Jack & Jones und die Schuhe von Dr. Martens. Die sehr bequeme Jeans mit einem tollen Schnitt sind von Liquor N Poker. Sie haben eine Grosse Auswahl an eher spezielle Jeans und ich kann die Marke sehr empfehlen.








SHOP THE LOOK
Jacket - COS (similar HERE)
T-Shirt - Jack & Jones
Shoes - Dr. Martens
Backpack - Topman

Post a Comment

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.