HAVING THE BLUES

Bern, Switzerland

1 comment

*english version*
Sometimes you just get a feeling that is similar to sadness. It isn't sadness but more like an uncontrollable nostalgia to a place. Wanderlust is the perfect matching definition and the only cure is to travel.

I would love to be in New York City, an inspirational city that offers everything. I miss that city a lot such as the people there, who run through their everyday lives with a different perspective of life. The busier you are in New York, the happier you will be. I'm looking forward to be back in my favorite city in some weeks. It will be an unforgettable time once again.

Maybe you have noticed that I'm not publishing new pictures. It's a month away of my last article and a lot changed. My body has lost some weight and my way of living too. In the next two weeks I will be super busy and my time is limited during these two weeks, but I will try to update the blog as soon as I get the new equipment.

I love coats over everything and they are so welcomed to my wardrobe. I could enjoy this amazing trench coat from TATRAS, which gave me a boost of confidence while walking through the city. The color is so unique for a trench coat and it's an eye catcher for sure. We (everyone) love the moments when we get these looks while we are looking great, if someone's denying that, the person is lying. However, I combined the coat with a roll neck and black smart pants. As I wanted to give the look a touch of the sportiness, I decided to wear sneakers.

How do you like this outfit? I would love to read how you liked this combination!


*deutsche version*
Manchmal hat man ein Gefühl, das der Traurigkeit nahe kommt. Es ist aber keine Trauer, sondern etwas mehr wie eine unkontrollierte Sehnsucht nach einem Ort. Wanderlust ist die genaue Beschreibung und das einzige Heilmittel ist zu Reisen.

Wie gern wäre ich jetzt in New York, eine inspirierende Metropole die alles zu bieten hat. Ich vermisse diese Stadt sehr und die Menschen ebenfalls, die mit eine verschiedene Mentalität durch den Alltag rennen. Je beschäftigter du bist in New York, je glücklicher wirst du sein. Ich freue mich auf jeden Fall wieder zurück zu sein in wenigen Wochen. Es wird mit Sicherheit wieder eine unvergessliche Zeit.

Wahrscheinlich ist es euch schon aufgefallen, dass dies keine aktuellen Bilder sind. Mittlerweile habe ich mich ein wenig verändert mit einige Kilos weniger an den Rippen. Da in den folgende zwei Wochen meine Freizeit beschränkt ist, werden wir bis dahin keine neuen Bilder veröffentlichen und da die neue Ausrüstung auf dem Weg ist will ich lieber warten.

Ich liebe Mantel über alles und sind herzlichst willkommen in meinem Kleiderschrank. Ich konnte mein Trenchcoat von TRATRAS an mir geniessen, stolzierte sogar mit ihm durch die Stadt. Die Farbe finde ich originell und auffallend, deswegen starrten mich viele Leute an. Wenn mir jetzt jemand sagt, dass er/sie es nicht mag angestarrt zu werden während man richtig gut aussieht, lügt. Wir alle geniessen diese Momente. Ich kombinierte den Mantel mir einem Rollkragenpullover und schwarze Stoffhose. Als Schuhe wählte ich Sneakers, um den Look das gewisse Etwas zu verleihen.

Wie gefällt euch der Look? Ich würde mich über ein Feedback freuen, um zu sehen wie ihr diese Kombination findet!



SHOP THE LOOK
Trench Coat - TATRAS (similar HERE)
Roll Neck - Topman (similar HERE)
Smart Pants - Bershka (similar HERE)
Snekers - Puma

1 comment

  1. In love with that coat, just perfect!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.