WAVES

Bern, Switzerland

0 comments


There are days when you feel so tired that you don’t even want to get a great outfit combination. It can also be that you’re just not inspired at all. But we still have to put some clothes on, when it comes to society, right?

It happened to me days ago that I didn’t know what to wear. I was frustrated because I gained some weight after enjoying days without blogging and doing absolutely nothing for my body, thank god I’m back at it again!

Summer is still not over and I’m so looking forward to the next season which is Fall. Since it’s my favorite season, where you can be so creative with fashion, I won’t have to worry.





GET THE LOOK
Shirt - H & M
Pants - Zara
Sneakers - Superga
Bag - Adidas Originals

Post a Comment

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.