DON'T STRESS

Bern, Switzerland

0 comments


Sometimes, it might be stressful to publish blog posts on time. As a blogger I didn’t know what the day would bring to me before I started full-time blogging. I often met friends that convinced me to have a drink just after work, even if my plan was to go home and work for the blog like editing pictures and creating content. But as the suggestions are always so good I let them seduce me.

If you follow me on Snapchat (@stylochromic), you may know that I quit my job at one of the leading brands in the world. It wasn’t just the way of almost two hours to get to work that made me think about my job twice but also how tired I was every time I got home. I wasn’t just tired, I was almost dead. And I know I should have thought about how it would be like but instead I was just looking forward to it. And after over a month I quit.

Now that everything was breaking into pieces after made that big decision which changed my life, I didn’t know what to do in terms of occupation. I was thinking about this for a long time and now I’m 100% sure that I want to see how far I would make it if I convert my blog in  to a career. I will do it until I start classes again, since I decided to keep studying. So basically I’m my own boss right now and I can work when I want and how long I want but that also means that I’m the only one responsible for the things in my business. It also means to stay online basically 24/7 but I can actually handle that!


I hope you could lurk and know what I’m up to lately. I also wanted to ask you: Do you want every second day a post or every third day? I would be great if you could give me a feedback!


GET THE LOOK
Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Hugo Boss
T-Shirt - H & M

Post a Comment

Instagram @STYLOCHROMIC

© STYLOCHROMIC. Design by MangoBlogs.